Commercial Furnace Repair Service New York City
New York City Air Conditioning Repair & Service offers a complete range of furnace repair service, including: furnace repair, installation and replacement, boiler inspection, installation, and repair services, Hot water heater repair, oil burner repair services, all our services are customizable according with your situation and suitable for each budget. Our professionals technitians has the expertise required to accurately assess the state of your equipment, and make recommendations that will best serve your home.
Furnace Repair Service
New York City Air Conditioning Repair & Service Provides
Commercial Furnace Repair Service
Licensed, bonded & insured HVAC Contractors
24 HOUR all Cooling & Heating Repair Service
Operating in all New York City: Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Long Island and also New Jersey.
Furnace Repair Service
If your furnace stops working at any time of the day, even during the night, you can count on our courteous technicians to provide you with exceptional service—24/7 at New York City Air Conditioning Repair & Service.
Before calling, it may be helpful to familiarize yourself with the furnace equipment that you have. At least know the
brand name, the model and the approximate age of the system, as well as any warranties that may be in effect.
Gas Furnace Service
Gas Furnace Repair
Other Heating Services
Most Common Furnace Problems
- Lack of Maintenance:
A regular maintenance is a MUST to keep your heating system in proper working order. If you neglect this vital tasks you will most likely experience unexpected breakdowns, an increase in energy cost, a poorly performing unit and frustration
- Dirty or clogged filters:
Monthly replacement of the filter in your furnace is one of the most important things you can do to extend the life and efficiency of your furnace.
- Mechanical Wear and Tear:
Your furnace contains many mechanical parts essential to the proper operation of your furnace. Wear and tear on any of these parts may cause issue with the performance of your unit such as belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control or air flow problems from fan motors.
- Pilot or Ignition Control Problems:
Along with other mechanical parts, your furnace’s ignition control could be malfunctioning causing intermittent or no heat
- Thermostat Malfunctions:
Your furnace’s thermostat is the device that controls and determines when heat is to be produced and how much. Problems with your thermostat can result in no heat, no fan to force the hot air through your home, or intermittent heat which result in comfort problems.
Customers Recommend New York City Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Review by Sonia E. in Brooklyn, NYProject: Repair Natural Gas or Propane Furnace / Forced Air Heating SystemEddy was very pleasant and punctual for appointment. I learned a lot about the operation and maintenance of the system, him.
- Review by Katherine G. in Ozone Park, NYProject: Repair Natural Gas or Propane Furnace / Forced Air Heating SystemVery respectful, and very fast at their work.
- Review by Susie K. in Queens Village, NYProject: Repair Natural Gas or Propane Furnace / Forced Air Heating SystemEddy was very patient, kind and knowledgeable.His understanding of the problem at hand was a relief to me. and have it fixed in the same day, plus offer his service for the summer ahead shows me he cares. And that goes a long way. I would recommend his service to all in need of a repair to heating/and or air conditioning service. A MIGHTY THANKS,AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU.